Friday, December 15, 2017

Secret Sister Gift Exchange Invite

Welcome to day two of twelve days of Christmas, hosted by Faith!



Today I would like to simply invite you to take part in a secret sister gift exchange! All who are taking part so far are awsome christian young ladies in the writing community, including some fellow bloggers participating in this party. I will post the instructions below! If you happen to decide you would like to take part, please leave me a comment and I will send you a direct message via goggle hangouts!


Instructions🎄🎄🎄

1st, post a photo or invite and get others to join in on the fun!

THEN send this by message to those interested...

Welcome to our secret sister gift exchange!! Here's how it works:

1) Send one gift, valued at least $10, to the secret sister that is in place NUMBER ONE BELOW. (Scroll down to see)

2) Remove secret sister's name from #1; then move secret sister #2 to that spot.

3) Add your name to #2 with your info.

4) Then send this info to AT LEAST 6 other ladies, with the updated name info.
You can order directly from a web-based service (Amazon, Etsy, or any other online shop) which saves a trip to the post office...OR make your own gift!
Soon you should receive 6-36 gifts!

Be sure to include some information about yourself...some of your favorites.

If you did this, I’d send you who’s on my #1 (for you to send a gift to), and I’d be in #2 (for you to send to your friends.

Hope this makes sense to all of you reading this. Now, you are under no obligation to participate. Yet, if you would like to, please leave a comment below!

1 comment:

  1. If I wasn't already taking part, I would totally be now! ;)

    ReplyDelete