Sunday, November 12, 2017

It's Been a Long Road

Hello, y'all! Guess who is back?

You know when you have all these grand plans for your blog at the beginning of the year, then you turn around and realize the year is almost over?

It has been a year full of trials, to say the least.


I have been suffering emotionally under the new job I have had since college graduation. Let me just say that dealing with difficult customers is extremely trying if you are a SEVERE introvert and are EXTREMELY self-critical. Yet, God has been teaching me a lot through this job, and it has led me to get a position that will be more beneficial to me emotionally.

I also fell into a pretty bad depression over the summer. I guess you could say it was a combination of hating my job and hating the idea of being out of school (as much as I was initially excited about it, HA!). Needless to say, it was not a very fun summer for me, but thanks to new medication, I finally feel as though as if I am starting to get better!

Now, the holiday season is just around the corner yet again, and I am super excited for it! I have decided to revamp this blog, though I honestly do not know what is gonna come of it. I really want to become more dedicated to my writing, as well as read all the books I have sitting on my bookshelf that I have yet to read, too!

So, I guess that I am thinking, or hoping that this blog will hold me more accountable to the goals I have. Most of you reading this are probably in the middle of NaNo like me, and those of you who are are probably thinking I am crazy to even try revamping this blog in the middle of it ;)

Like I said, I don't know what is gonna become of this blog, but feel free to buckle in, and come along for the ride!


My current favorite Home Free song for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of the changes you're making and how brave you've been, how you're striving to move forward and continue to beat the depression instead of letting it beat you. Know that, even though I too have been absent and struggling this summer I've been praying and will continue to pray for you. You are an inspiration to me! <3 Love ya, girl!

    ReplyDelete